It’s been a while since I had a confession. I feel like it I’m overdue. Like when you keep a library book for too long and then shamefully (and on the sly) try to return it without the librarians seeing you. You avid readers know what I’m talking about, right? So lets confess some shit!
- I’m starting to prefer Instagram Stories to Snapchat. I feel like the Snap is just getting trashy.
- I am super behind on my reading goal for the year. I have hopes of catching up but in the meantime I will remain disappointed in myself.
- I’m starting to get more forgetful with age. Two times this in the last 10 days – I defrosted chicken in the fridge and then completely forgot about it. UGH.
- Peanut M&Ms are becoming my new favorite. Why did I ever like plain better?
- I am a diehard McDonald’s Diet Coke gal but Speedway’s Diet Coke isn’t too shabby.
- When my kid is at gym and I should be doing things like cooking dinner and folding laundry – I’m really binge watching Orange is the New Black or Shameless.
- When I see little, whiney babies or toddlers, I count my blessings for only have one kid and love her even more for being old enough to wipe her own ass.
- Using my Amazon Dash buttons fills me with glee.
- Speaking of Amazon – anyone else have 2304923 things in their cart? I’m probably not going to buy them anytime this century but they are there waiting for me on the off-chance I find the money to get them.
- My niece and I have a running streak in Snapchat because I’m the cool aunt.
- I believe first impressions are important. But first food impressions are everything!
- Sometimes going to the pool is difficult – I hate getting in a swimsuit – but my kid loves the pool AND I get a chance to judge the swingers club in my neighborhood. Oh yes – we have a swingers club. VERY entertaining. More about this later…
- I’m obsessed with this game blackbox on my phone. It’s addicting.
These are my confessions.