Hi. Hey. Hello there! And welcome to the first 2021 confessions post. I felt that since we are more than half way through the year I probably should confess some shit.
Newish here? Let me give you the skinny. I have this problem where I’m overly honest and tend to share my confessions publicly. It’s an issue and gets me in trouble sometimes. *shrugs*
Where do I begin…
- I 1000% have a crush on Elliot Stabler in Law & Order: SVU and I could not wait for Law & Order: Organized Crime to start in April. And now it’s here and I’m just going to say it – he’s sixty and sexy and I would have his babies. Twice.
- I love to create playlists…but I do not know how to make them an appropriate length. They just become hours upon hours worth of music. I need training.
- I found my first gray hair (on my head *ahem*) and FREAKED OUT. Is this what happens at 35? I’m not ready.
- At any given time, I have at least three bottles of my favorite non-dairy creamer on hand. It was out of stock one time and I am forever traumatized.
- Yes I said non-dairy. I’m officially too much dairy destroys me but I eat it anyway and pay for it later years old.
- Lately, I’ve caught myself emotionally eating. It’s not good. I need to do something constructive.
- Yellow has always been my spirit color but lately I find that I need it more. It’s simply brings me happiness.
- There is a serious lack of motivation happening right now in my life. Don’t get me wrong – I have a shit ton of work to get done but zero energy or desire to do any of it.
- I’m cheating on my favorite yogurt. They don’t sell it at Kroger anymore. I can only get it from a local grocery store, so I grab a few when I run in there to get something (if I remember). I feel guilty. The other yogurt is okay.
- My oldest pup – Alvin – is deaf now. When the vet confirmed this in his last appointment I sobbed like a baby. I know he will be okay but I was just sad for him. How scary was that? He was losing his hearing this whole time and I didn’t know. 😦
- Vintage resellers on Instagram are my current kryptonite.
These are my confessions.