- When I buy anything for myself, I have major guilt about it and instantly want to return it. Even if it I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It’s as if I don’t deserve what I bought.
- I will have a 10-year-old on May 20th. OMG. This also means I will have been a parent for 1/3 of my entire life. Honestly, I think I deserve a damn party.
- I did a major closet purge. And I then bought some much-needed clothes.
- There are days I want to do nothing but watch Law & Order SVU reruns and eat ice cream…allllll day loooong.
- When I’m in the car by myself I usual drive in complete silence. OR jam to Arabic music. One extreme or the other. Usually silence though.
- I keep the house as a crisp 68 degrees. Which means as of late when the temperature as been dropping as night I wake up to it being about 64 in the house. If you come visit – wear a parka!
- Fairly certain that I could eat Five Guys or Chipotle every day and be totally fine with it.
- Writing in my planner gives me joy.
- Browsing for books, buying books and adding to my eBook collection is one of my hobbies.
- I enjoy shopping for office supplies more than clothes. They are one size fits all.
These are my confessions.
One thought on “Confessions – 3rd ed.”
I can relate to you pretty muchh especially on the first one hehe