- At work when I get into the elevator by myself – I push the close door button continuously to avoid people.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs are my kryptonite. I want to eat them ALL.
- Things are changing at work and while I’m open to change and am trying to be optimistic – I have mixed emotions.
- On days I need chocolate: I sneak a spoonful of Nutella when no one is looking.
- I totally have a girl crush on Chrissy Teigen. I bought her cookbook – Cravings – for the food but also because of the pictures. GODDAMN she’s fierce!
- I will not wear sandals or open toed shoes until I’ve had a pedicure. I feel like this is a rule more people should adopt because I’ve seen some nasty feet as of late.
- I have never seen all the Star Trek movies. My husband is ashamed by this.
- One of my favorite authors ever – Jenny Lawson aka The Bloggess – was in Dayton this past weekend and I missed a chance to see her. I’m devastated. But being a parent trumps being a fangirl.
These are my confessions.