If you’ve been with me a while – you know that I love to confess on my blog. It’s some unexplainable need to list my wrong doings and guilty pleasures. Since my pervious editions are gone (this is going to be an ongoing problem I feel) I’m starting my count over. It only seems right.
- Last night I ate a stupid amount of Velveeta Shells & Cheese. I had some unexplainable hankering that I just had to fulfill. Mission accomplished.
- Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year and I’ve been begging Mike to let me put up my Christmas decorations since November first. He wasn’t feeling the same level of enthusiasm about it as I was.
- I refused to turn the heat on in the house…until the other night when it snowed a bit. I caved. The heat is on BUT it’s set to 66 degrees.
- Laundry is the bane of my existence. I hate doing it. No. Not hate… I LOATHE doing it. I keep praying for the Laundry Fairy to show up to my house. Bitch hasn’t come yet.
- Our dogs have been so naughty lately that the cat is becoming my favorite.
- I have 15 more days of work left this year and then I’m off for the holidays. :) #zeromotivation
- To say that I am behind on Christmas shopping would be a gross understatement. I’m starting to FREAK OUT.
- I ride to work in silence. I need those ten minutes of silence a day to keep me sane.
- The Apple Watch has be jonesin’.
- I’ve been secretly eating my kid’s Halloween candy…one piece at a time.
These are my confessions.